I spent yesterday evening with my family and so I thought a group photo was in order this morning. Unfortunately we were not lucky enough to be at the beach (or lake) like the family above, but I bet our food was better!
And on to the news…
* As much as I hate to say this, the meaning of the word curate has taken on a new meaning, and it looks like it is pretty much here to stay. Some thoughts on curating and stealing.
* Abercrombie & Fitch is wanting to open on Savile Row, and some people are not happy. Love their slogan: Give Three-Piece a Chance.
* Clothing collector Sandy Schreier has a nice feature in the New York Times.
* The trials of costuming all those television period dramas: Get Me Wardrobe. via @coutureallure
* The DAM blog had a good post on the installation of the Saint Laurent pieces. via @hourglass