Okay, people of the internet, enough with the “Summer’s over” nonsense. I do not want to hear another word of it.
And now, the news…
- I don’t often feature Kickstarter campaigns, but this one by the Pasadena Museum of History is such a great project.
- Polo shirts and khaki slacks have taken on a new meaning.
- This is a fascinating look at one Renaissance man’s wardrobe.
- Material Mode has a quibble, and I agree with them. There is no excuse for bad information in museum exhibition labeling.
- I’m beyond excited over the news that SCAD-Atlanta is opening a fashion museum.
- A new bow tie company that strives to “Capture that African style and elegance that you could spot from a mile away.”
- There is a great blog that lists images worldwide that are free for educational use.
- One could mail-order fabric in eighteenth century France.
- I love watching couture being created, and I bet you will like this short video too.
- Even the Victorians photoshopped photos.