I’m really enjoying the Olympics, not that I’m spending much time watching them on television. No, I’m enjoying all the vintage sportswear photos on Instagram and Twitter. The people I follow have really come through for me!
- There is a real dark side to the Gucci story. If you find this intriguing, then seek out The House of Gucci, by Sara Gay Forden.
- The first recorded women’s cricket match was in 1745.
- Making products in the USA requires a lot of studying and planning.
- How could anyone working in the news industry not know that taking photos will-nilly from Google is a bad idea?
- It’s too bad that not all business directors of fashion houses are as far-thinking as was Pierre Bergé.
- Here’s a very interesting article about Ferragamo.
- The New York Times did an article about McCalls Patterns, and it was if the writer could not even believe the company was still in business.
- I’ve always thought that Christian Siriano was a class act, and now I’m sure of it.
- Is it time for someone besides Ralph Lauren to make the USA Olympic ceremonial costumes?