It still isn’t fallish here in the Southern Appalachians, but how could I resist this fashionable pair?
And now for a bit of vintage news…
- There were many things that led to women wearing pants, and among them is the influence of Oscar and Constance Wilde.
- Levi Strauss explains the red Tab.
- The humiliation of trying to resell clothing.
- The Yves Saint Laurent museum has opened in his former haute couture atelier in Paris.
- The most interesting man in the world is not in a beer commercial.
- Meanwhile in Canada, there is a muskrat hat controversy. thanks to Christina for the link
- Items: Is Fashion Modern, at MOMA
- TWEED: From Hill to Hill, a Rural Tradition
- French designer Hervé Léger, aka Hervé L. Leroux, has died.